1) Why is Trump so unwilling to be a role model for the country and simply wear a mask? Is it a macho thing? Is a GOP thing? Seems those state governors who are predominantly male and GOP require masks only to key parts of the community but merely recommend masks to the general public.
2) Why is the Trump White House gassing Portland protesters, shooting non-lethal ammo and firing stun grenades at Portland citizens and throwing them into unmarked vehicles? Why is the Trump Administration parachuting in federal agents when the Governor of Oregon, the Mayor of Portland and local state law enforcement don’t want them there and have told them to leave, complaining that it is the feds who are exacerbating the trouble in Portland?
3) Why does the White House fear TikTok, a social media platform, and allege that it is a threat to national security? Could the White House fear more interference from TikTok as the November election nears? TIkTok did successfully disrupt the Trump rally in Tulsa by registering for seats they had no intention of filling and does promise more hijinks.
4) Why is the GOP and Trump making sure that employees and the public cannot sue employers, businesses, universities and others establishments if they contract Covid 19, at their sites?
Is the White House admitting that insufficient safeguards exist and these groups could face expensive lawsuits and bankruptcies? What about the people who incur expense and bankruptcy from contracting Covid 19 at these unsafe establishments?
5) Why is Trump barring Anthony Fauci and CDC Director Redfield from testifying to Congress concerning Covid 19? What threat
do either of them pose from answering questions about the pandemic?
6) Why have DACA applications not restarted? It has been more than a month since the Supreme Court ruled the Trump denial of DACA unconstitutional.
7) Why do U.S. soldiers have a $100,000 Russian bounty on their backs in Afghanistan with no effort whatsoever from the Trump White House to stop this egregious Russian assault?
8) Why is the stock market strong while the country weakens more by the day as it faces massive unemployment, closed businesses and a pandemic?
9) Why is the President unwilling to commit to the 2020 election results no matter what they are?
Why are so many questions left unanswered?